terça-feira, 25 de outubro de 2011

0

PACEY E JOEY- DAWSO'N CREEK-(música Goodbye To You)


Goodbye To YouMichelle Branch
Of all the things I've believed inI just want to get it over withTears form behind my eyesBut I do not cryCounting the days that pass me byI've been searching deep down in my soulWords that I'm hearing are starting to get oldIt feels like I'm starting all over againThe last three years were just pretendAnd I said,Goodbye to youGoodbye to everything I thought that I knewYou were the one I lovedThe one thing that I tried to hold on toI still get lost in your eyesAnd it seems that I can't live a day without youClosing my eyes and you chase my thoughts awayTo a place where I am blinded by the lightBut it's not rightGoodbye to youGoodbye to everything I thought that I knewYou were the one I lovedThe one thing that I tried to hold on toAnd it hurts to want everything and nothing at the same timeI want what's yours and I want what's mineI want youBut I'm not giving in this timeGoodbye to youGoodbye to everything I thought that I knewYou were the one I lovedThe one thing that I tried to hold on toThe one thing that I tried to hold on toAnd when the stars fallI will lie awakeYou're my shooting star







Adeus para vocêMichelle Branch

De todas as coisas que eu acreditavaE eu só quero acabar com issoLágrimas atrás dos meus olhosMas eu não choroConto os dias que vão passandoEu estive procurando no fundo da minha almaPalavras que eu estou ouvindo estão começando a ficar velhasE parece que eu estou recomeçandoOs últimos 3 anos foram só de mentiraE eu digoAdeus para vocêAdeus para tudo que eu achei que conheciaEra você quem eu amavaA única coisa à qual eu tentei me segurarEu ainda me perco em seus olhosE parece que eu não consigo viver um dia sem vocêFecho meus olhos e você rouba meus pensamentosPara um lugar onde a luz me cegaMas isso não está certoAdeus para vocêAdeus para tudo que eu achei que conheciaEra você quem eu amavaA única coisa à qual eu tentei me segurarE me machuca querer tudo e nada ao mesmo tempoEu quero o que é seu e eu quero o que é meuEu quero vocêMas eu não vou ceder desta vezAdeus para vocêAdeus para tudo que eu achei que conheciaEra você quem eu amavaA única coisa à qual eu tentei me segurarA única coisa à qual eu tentei me segurarE enquanto as estrelas caemEu vou ficar deitada acordadaVocê é minha estrela cadente

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nenhum comentário: