segunda-feira, 14 de novembro de 2011

0

TWILIGHT -música: Bleeding Love(Leona Lewis)

Bleeding LoveLeona Lewis
Closed off from loveI didn't need the painOnce or twice was enoughAnd it was all in vainTime starts to passBefore you know it you're frozen
But something happenedFor the very first time with youMy heart melts into the groundFound something trueAnd everyone's looking roundThinking I'm going crazy
But I don't care what they sayI'm in love with youThey try to pull me awayBut they don't know the truthMy heart's crippled by the veinThat I keep on closingYou cut me open and I
Keep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveI keep bleedingI keep, keep bleeding loveKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveYou cut me open
Trying hard not to hearBut they talk so loudTheir piercing sounds fill my earsTry to fill me with doubtYet I know that the goalIs to keep me from falling
But nothing's greaterThan the rush that comes with your embraceAnd in this world of lonelinessI see your faceYet everyone around meThinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe
But I don't care what they sayI'm in love with youThey try to pull me awayBut they don't know the truthMy heart's crippled by the veinThat I keep on closingYou cut me open and I
Keep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveI keep bleedingI keep, keep bleeding loveKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveYou cut me open
And it's draining all of meOh they find it hard to believeI'll be wearing these scarsFor everyone to see
I don't care what they sayI'm in love with youThey try to pull me awayBut they don't know the truthMy heart's crippled by the veinThat I keep on closingYou cut me open and I
Keep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveI keep bleedingI keep, keep bleeding loveKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveYou cut me open and I
Keep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveI keep bleedingI keep, keep bleeding loveKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding loveYou cut me open and IKeep bleedingKeep, keep bleeding love







Sangrando amorLeona Lewis

Fechada para o amorEu não precisava da dorUma ou duas vezes foi suficienteE foi tudo em vãoO tempo começa a passarAntes que você perceba, você está congelada
Mas alguma coisa aconteceuPela primeira vez com vocêMeu coração derreteu pelo chãoAchei alguma coisa verdadeiraE todo mundo está olhandoAchando que estou ficando louca
Mas eu não me importo com o que dizem,Eu estou apaixonada por você,Eles tentam me afastarMas eles não sabem a verdade,Meu coração está danificado na veiaQue eu continuo fechandoVocê me corta e eu
Continuo sangrando,Continuo, continuo sangrando amorContinuo sangrando,Eu continuo, continuo sangrando amor,Continuo sangrando,Continuo, continuo sangrando amorVocê me corta
Tentando o máximo para não ouvirMas eles falam muito altoOs barulhos irritantes deles enchem meus ouvidosTentam me encher de dúvidasEmbora eu saiba que o objetivoÉ evitar que eu me apaixone
Mas nada é maiorDo que a sensação que vem com seu abraçoE nesse mundo de solidãoEu vejo seu rostoEntretanto todo mundo ao meu redorAcha que estou ficando louca, talvez, talvez
Mas eu não me importo com o que dizem,Eu estou apaixonada por você,Eles tentam me afastarMas eles não sabem a verdade,Meu coração está danificado na veiaQue eu continuo fechandoVocê me corta e eu
Continuo sangrando,Continuo, continuo sangrando amorContinuo sangrando,Eu continuo, continuo sangrando amor,Continuo sangrando,Continuo, continuo sangrando amorVocê me corta
E está drenando tudo de mimOh, eles acham difícil de acreditarEu carregarei essas cicatrizesPara todo mundo ver
Mas eu não me importo com o que dizem,Eu estou apaixonada por você,Eles tentam me afastarMas eles não sabem a verdade,Meu coração está danificado na veiaQue eu continuo fechandoVocê me corta e eu
Continuo sangrando,Continuo, continuo sangrando amorContinuo sangrando,Eu continuo, continuo sangrando amor,Continuo sangrando,Continuo, continuo sangrando amorVocê me corta e eu
Continuo sangrando,Continuo, continuo sangrando amorContinuo sangrando,Eu continuo, continuo sangrando amor,Continuo sangrando,Continuo, continuo sangrando amorVocê me corta e euContinuo sangrando,Continuo, continuo sangrando amor

site Vagalume
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nenhum comentário: